The BHM family of ceiling lifts, in conjunction with the KWIKtrak ceiling-mounted system, provides a sleek and effective solution for patient mobility and transfer needs. The design is tailored to fit the aesthetics of a room while delivering the functionality required for patient care. Here’s an overview of the key features and benefits of this system:
- Low Profile Design: The KWIKtrak’s design is unobtrusive, blending seamlessly with any room’s decor.
- Versatile Track Options: From simple straight track designs for basic point-to-point transfers to curved tracks for bathroom access, the system is highly adaptable.
- Optional Add-Ons: Turntables, exchangers, and gates can be added to enhance functionality, practically eliminating mobility barriers.
- Bottom Access for Maintenance: When the rail is installed wall-to-wall, a track with bottom access enables easy removal of the lift for maintenance purposes.
BHM Ceiling Lifts:
- Smooth Gliding: Whether manually operated or powered, the lifts glide smoothly along the tracks, ensuring comfort during transfers.
- Comprehensive Mobility Solution: By integrating with curved tracks, turntables, and other features, the lifts offer a full range of mobility solutions, covering all aspects of patient care, including toilet and bathing needs.
Impact on Care:
- Enhanced Patient Experience: The smooth operation and versatile design contribute to a comfortable and dignified patient experience.
- Ease of Use for Caregivers: With options for both manual and powered operation, caregivers can efficiently perform transfers without physical strain.
- Aesthetic Integration: The thoughtful design ensures that the system does not detract from the room’s appearance, maintaining a pleasant environment for residents and visitors alike.
By offering both flexibility and aesthetic appeal, the BHM family of ceiling lifts with the KWIKtrak system represents a well-rounded solution for healthcare facilities, nursing homes, and home care settings. Attention to both functional requirements and design considerations ensures that this system can meet the unique demands of various care scenarios.