The Manual 360° Turn Pool Lift you’ve described is designed to provide assisted access for individuals with disabilities in pool environments. It comes with features that enhance its usability and convenience.
Key Features of the Manual 360° Turn Pool Lift:
- Assisted Operation: This lift is designed for assisted operation, implying that an attendant or helper assists the user in utilizing the lift.
- Manual 360° Seat Turn: The lift includes a manual 360° seat turn feature. This allows the seat to be manually rotated 360 degrees, facilitating smooth transitions from the deck to the pool or vice versa.
- Powered by Water Pressure: The lift operates using water pressure as its power source, making it an energy-efficient choice.
- Weight Capacity: The lift is capable of lifting weights of up to 300 lbs. at a water pressure of 55 PSI.
- Vertical Seat Travel: The lift offers a vertical seat travel of 42 inches. This range accommodates different pool depths.
- Installation in Deck Socket: The lift installs in a deck socket, providing stability and a secure base for the lift.
- Portable: The lift is portable and can be moved when needed. This portability feature adds versatility to its use.
The Manual 360° Turn Pool Lift is designed to enhance accessibility for individuals with disabilities in pool settings. Its manual seat turn feature, assisted operation, and adaptability to varying pool depths make it a valuable addition to facilities aiming to provide inclusive access. The lift’s design and features contribute to a safer and more comfortable experience for users with mobility challenges.