The Victory® Sport incorporates a sporty design with extra comfort and performance features for a truly unique ride experience. With a maximum speed of 8 mph — the fastest within the Victory Series— this scooter will accelerate your active lifestyle. Standard features include, feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires, front and rear suspension, high-back reclining seat, directional signals, a high-intensity LED lighting package, backlit battery gauge and a front basket. Available in Viper Blue and Candy Apple Red.
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile wheels
- Backlit battery gauge
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination with directional signals
- Black reclining highback seat with sliders and headrest
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
- Click here for more information.