Simply enhancing quality of life
Care routines with a lighter touch
SARA Lite is a battery-powered standing and raising aid designed to raise and lower semi-dependent residents for transfers and toileting. The lift can be operated safely and efficiently by a single caregiver. Weighing just 130 lbs (59 kg) SARA Lite is an easy-to-use solution with the flexibility to benefit a wide range of healthcare settings.
• Optimum stimulation – SARA Lite, intended for semi-dependent residents like Carl (see Mobility Gallery), helps stimulate and maintain mobility for as long as possible.
• Full support – transfers are performed safely and gently with full support. The sling, with a double-fastening chest strap, maximizes resident comfort.
• Extra security – if a resident requires additional security, the knee strap ensures that the knees are positioned safely and correctly.
• Safer handling – SARA Lite makes caregivers everyday care routines easier and safer, as no manual lifting is needed.
• Ergonomic routines – every aspect of the machine is ergonomically designed to ensure ergonomic and comfortable working postures.
• Improved efficiency – transfers to and from the toilet, chair, and edge of the bed or wheelchair can be performed efficiently under handset control.