A lifting solution for the home, nursing home and hospital. One unique range, four different model options. Each intelligently designed to suit both user and carer. A safe and powerful solution to moving and handling, with precise fingertip control. Controlled transfer from from a bed , chair, toilet or bathing area. Features include soft start/stop, variable speed, limiting device and emergency lowering in case of battery failure. We provide free in home evaluations and installation for local customers by one ...Product Details
The portable ceiling lift system
A portable ceiling lift solution that allows a single caregiver to perform transfers under handset control without stress or strain and with no manual lifting.
• Weighing just 14.3 lbs (6.5 kg), the compact lift cassette with folding sling hooks and integrated carry handle is very easy to move from room to room. Portability does not mean compromising on capacity.
• The Maxi Sky 440 can lift up to 440 lbs (200 kg), making ...
The ceiling lift system for best coverage
By offering versatile track layout solutions and resident lifting capacity geared to tomorrow’s heavier resident population, Maxi Sky 600 offers the best possible coverage for your facility.
• The ideal ceiling lift for routine transfers of non-ambulatory residents. With a lifting capacity of 600 lbs. (272 kg), it is also designed to help you meet the demands of handling heavier care facility populations in the future.
• The modular track system enables ...
The bariatric ceiling lift system
A sophisticated ceiling lift system that allows a single caregiver to perform transfers of bariatric residents under handset control without stress or strain and with no manual lifting.
• Maxi Sky 1000 allows safe, comfortable and dignified transfers of bariatric residents.
• The lift cassette can be installed on a semi-permanent gantry or a permanent ceiling-mounted straight track.
• A full range of bariatric loop or clip slings can be attached to the four-point ...
Free standing system for portable ceiling lifts
The Easytrack FS is a freestanding, versatile solution for all types of point-to-point transfers – wheelchair to bed, bed to chair, even in the bathroom, anywhere there is a lift and transfer need.
The Easytrack FS has a safe working capacity of 440 lb (200 kg) That’s exceptional for a portable product making it suitable for use in almost any home. This equipment was designed to allow those with a mobility impairment to continue ...Product Details
The BHM family of ceiling lifts glide smoothly under their own power, or manually along our KWIKtrak ceiling mounted system. KWIKtrak’s low profile design blends nicely into any rooms decor. A simple straight track design provides basic point to point transfers. The addition of a curved track allows access to the bathroom for toilet and bathing needs. Optional turntables, exchangers and gates eliminate almost all mobility barriers and allow you to use our ceiling lifts to their fullest potential. When ...Product Details